If your coins are in staking, but you want to deallocate and have the coins at your disposal, you need to unstake them. This can be done very easily. Please see the instructions below.
1) Open the Bake mobile app and select Portfolio in the menu below.
2) On your portfolio screen, tap the "Earn" bar on the screen.
3) Following that, you'll encounter a breakdown of all your allocated funds. Scroll to the Staking entries and select the coin you intend to unstake. To unstake, it must fall under the Flexible term marked in the allocation; these can be deallocated from Staking at any time. Simply tap the Staking row you wish unstake.
4) On the next screen, tap the Close button.
5) Thereafter you will be asked to input the desired amount to unstake / deallocate. If you wish to unstake everything, you may tap the “Max” button or manually input an amount. After that, tap the Continue button.
6) On the next screen, you will see a review screen, where you can check the details of the deallocation. If everything is correct, you can proceed and tap the Close DFI Staking button. After that, you will see a confirmation screen. You can then either tap on Track status in activity to see this transaction in your activity history or just tap Done.
That’s it! You have now successfully unstaked / deallocated and that amount should now be in your available balance.
Read also: How can I withdraw my coins to an external wallet or platform?
For more information about Staking, please check: What is Staking?