Setting up recurring buys is a piece of cake! With just a few clicks, you can leverage the power of dollar-cost averaging (DCA) through automated token purchases at regular intervals. To get started, just follow these simple steps.
Before getting started, please note that this feature is only available in our mobile app. If you have not already, you can download our Bake mobile app both on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store via the links below:
Now that you have the mobile app installed, let’s get started!
1) Open your Bake mobile app and tap on Portfolio.
2) You may proceed and click on BUY.
4) Choose your preferred coin. Please note that only DFI, ETH and BTC
can be set up as recurring buy.
4) On the next screen, you will be asked to select the desired recurring buy amount. After tapping on Recurring, you will be asked to choose which day you wish to buy your coins every month. After that tap on Continue.
5) Proceed to select the payment method and tap Continue.
6) On the following screen, you will be asked to select in what way your recurring buy should get allocated. For e.g. DFI, it will ask you to select if you want it to go into 1 month Fixed Term Staking or 12 months Fixed Term Staking. Once you made your choice, you may tap the Continue button.
7) After that, you will reach the Review screen, where you can double check all the information of your order. Once reviewed, you may continue by tapping Buy now
7) Once you have successfully introduced your payment details, and the payment is confirmed, you will see a confirmation screen.
Congrats, you have now successfully set up your recurring buy!
For more information about recurring buys, please check our: Recurring Buys FAQs